Friday, January 20, 2012

Web Site Updated

The total publication process for 2012 is complete. I finished updating my Web site today. Practically every page in the site is new, if for no other reason than to update links pertaining to the new edition, TOP 40 DIVIDEND GROWTH STOCKS FOR 2012: How to Create and Maintain a Dividend Growth Portfolio.

If you would like to see the new description page for the eBook (aka the "landing page"), please click here. Also, if anyone finds a broken link or other error anywhere on the site, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know.

In its first week of publication, the new edition has set sales records. I appreciate so much your support, encouragement, and purchases.

Now I can turn my attention back to catching up with my email and writing articles for Seeking Alpha. I have published only one article since the end of October, but I have a lot of ideas in the pipeline. I hope that I run into you there!

Dave