Thursday, January 17, 2013

Web Site Has Been Updated

The publication process for 2013 is complete. I finished updating my Web site today.

Every page in the site received some modifications. All links have been updated. I tested most of them and they seem to work properly. If anyone finds a broken link or other error anywhere on the site, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know.

If you would like to see the new description page for new 2013 edition (aka the "landing page"), please click here. Other pages of interest:

>>New constitution for my Dividend Growth Portfolio.
>>Year-end 2012 report card for the Dividend Growth Portfolio.
>>Dividend growth investing FAQ.

In its first two days since publication Tuesday evening, the new edition has set sales records. I appreciate so much your support, encouragement, and purchases.

Now I will turn my attention back to catching up with my email and writing articles for Seeking Alpha. I have only published a couple of articles in the last two months, but I have a lot of ideas in the pipeline. I hope that I run into you there!

Dave