Sunday, January 19, 2014

WEB SITE UPDATED

The publication process for 2014 is now complete. I finished updating my Web site today.

Every page in the site received some modifications. All links have been updated. I tested most of them and they seem to work properly. If anyone finds a broken link or other error anywhere on the site, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know.

If you would like to see the detailed description page for the new 2014 edition, please click here. Other pages of interest:

>>New constitution for my Dividend Growth Portfolio.
>>Year-end 2013 report card for the Dividend Growth Portfolio.
>>Dividend growth investing FAQ.

Once again, let me thank you for your support and encouragement each year on this major project.

Seeking Alpha included me again in their "Positioning for 2014" series of interviews. If you would like to read my interview, you can go to the article by clicking here.

Now I will turn my attention to catching up on my email, paying bills, and hopefully writing a few articles for Seeking Alpha. I hope that I run into you there!